Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Making "Improvements"

Since my brother moved out recently, I have been getting his bathroom cleaned up so that my students can use it when I'm teaching. Unfortunately, it had atrocious wallpaper that was so bad, I had to do something about it. I had originally thought to paint over it, but as I was masking everything off, I began to peel off a corner of the wallpaper, and found that all of it came off with relatively little trouble!

Today I painted on the primer, and tomorrow I will be finishing up with the topcoat. The dark little room already looks brighter with the dark wallpaper gone, and I think that once the last coat of white is on, it will look so much better! --And my brother gets to see how well he taught me about painting and masking. : )

I suppose painting is a good skill to have, in case I ever live in a house that needs a new coat of paint! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment